Our principal staff include:
p style=”text-align: left;”>Charles Coker, CPA
Charles Coker, President
p style=”text-align: left;”>Experience:
• Owner of Charles Coker, CPA Accounting firm.
• Certified Public Accountant in Virginia since 1987.
• Serving over 400 individual income tax clients and 50 business clients
• Taught accounting classes at Marymount University and Knoxville College
• Volunteer Auditor for First Baptist Church, Alexandria
• Fulfills yearly Continuing Professional Education CPA requirements
p style=”text-align: left;”>Professional memberships and certifications:
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Virginia
• American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
• Virginia Society of CPAs: Peer Review,Technology Committees
• Northern Virginia Apartment Association member
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
• Finance Committee, First Baptist Church of Alexandria
• Washington Association of Money Managers
• Washington Society of Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA)
p style=”text-align: left;”>Education:
• US Navy, Interior Communications Engineer, 1964-1967
• Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Tennessee, 1974, majoring in accounting and computer science
• Continuing education in accounting, financial analysis, and computer science.
• 180 hours CPE in 2015-16 – taxes, accounting, financial statements
Luis Sandoval Romano, Associate
Sr. Account Executive Manager at Charles Coker, CPA Accounting firm.
Relationship manager Bank of America Relationship Manager is responsible for developing and managing business and consumer banking relationships in accordance with FCBs core values and prescribed sales process in an assigned area.
Business Banker at Wells Fargo Bank. Responsible for sales of financial products and services, referring clients to loan and investment service specialists. Acquire new relationships, evaluate client’s financial needs and recommend products to meet their needs. Process and close Home Equity Loan, Auto Loan, and Personal / Business Loan applications.
Sr. Loan Officer Global Financial Mortgage Building reports with clients to best analyze their financial situations. Determine and recommend the approval of real estate loans
Many years of accounting experience including five years as Experience with merchant and payroll services. Analyzing Budget reports, sales and projections for customers.
Professional memberships and certifications:
Arlington independent Media Register
Bachelor Business Administration, University of Reno Nevada
Franz Tamayo University La Paz Bolivia – Commercial Engineer.
Startup Business AED Arlington Economic Development. Arlington VA.
Charles Coker, CPA
1512 S. Arlington Ridge Rd. Office 1 Arlington VA 22202
Phone: (703) 931-3290 Fax: (703) 931-3690
Email: email@example.com web: www.cpa-coker.com